• Mike Ennis was issued a citation for driving while license revoked.
• Alexander L. Fennell was issued a citation for speeding.
• Four civil penalties were issued for glass and open container.
• A breaking and entering, and larceny of a blue kayak from Wrightsville Dunes was reported.
• Zakiya Perkins was issued a citation for no insurance.
• Daniel Overbey was issued a citation for no insurance.
• Anthony Batson was issued a citation for a stop light violation.
• Cosette Simpkins was issued a citation for underage drinking.
• Twenty-five civil penalties were issued for open container, glass on the beach and human waste.
• Larceny and recovery of a royal blue bicycle was reported.
• Simple assault was reported.
• Judy Lynn Tice was arrested for larceny of a motor vehicle.
• Rendell Evens was arrested for resist, delay, obstruct, and intoxicated and disruptive.
• Six civil penalties were issued for open container, litter, jumping from a fishing pier, and profane and boisterous.